VIDEO: New Duke Nukem Forever PR Footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
Any news about DNF is good news.
The fact that people still want it after 13 years says it has lasting appeal.
Seriously, an honest appeal to the game developers
If you release this game I will buy it, so will about 200 million other people, just release the goddam thing

e-rock

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2010
I'm pretty sure I'll be living 6feet under before I get a chance to see this as a finished product.

Screw you Duke Nukem, you ruined my life.

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
[citation][nom]nforce4max[/nom]o_O Leave it up to little guys like us to link the video. Note to writer proofreading helps.[/citation]

+100

Like the golden gun in the video... betting they thought up that idea back when golden eye was still the sh@t...

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
"It males sense."

yes. yes it does...lol. also saw no video. this was a hastily scribbled together article with no concern for spelling mistakes, nor checking that the vid worked. -1 for Kevin :(

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
Aww i miss Duke Nukem. Im still a huge fan, maybe because i was 5 when it came out and grew up playing it, or maybe cause hes like a super hero. Im willing to pay $50 for a beta Even if its in an alpha stage, HOW MANY PUBLISHERS/DEVLOPERS/GAMES PERIOD have people willing to pay for an unfinished product? Not many companies have that.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]dtm4trix[/nom]what a waste of time......it's never gonna happen in our lifetime.[/citation]I personally don't think reverse psychology is gonna work on this one.

G

It's has to live up to it's name, so we just have to keep waiting.

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
The original Duke Nukem was cool, but that video looked like real crap by today's standards any way you look at it graphics, sound, and game play were all sub par by a long shot compared to what's all ready on the market today.

Personally I'd like to see a PhysX inspired Marvel Super Hero's game with a fully destructible environment like BC2 and a lot of usable weapons like river city ransom. A league of legends/DoTA inspired fighting game would rock too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.