Video-Oh My: Skyrim Running on Oculus Rift

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
So why the double pictures? I have got to get my hands on one of these this summer. Do you guys suspect a huge price difference between the developers and commercial headset?

... because it's virtual reality? There's an image for each eye. :p

And yes, there will be a price difference - the commercial headset should be a bit cheaper.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
So why the double pictures? I have got to get my hands on one of these this summer. Do you guys suspect a huge price difference between the developers and commercial headset?

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

it will probably cost about the same
the consumer version is getting a bump in resolution among other things.

and so everyone knows 270$ bought you a dev kit,

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

fenixkane

Distinguished
May 12, 2010
If you cross your eyes, align the images and focus you can see it as it would be when wearing the oculus rift. A few effects are flat on the screen (blood spatters) which kinda disorient.

AndreT

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2012
So if you cross your eyes, just enough so that you see 3 images, focus on the middle image and it will be in 3D.

AndreT

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2012
So if you cross your eyes, just enough so that you see 3 images, focus on the middle image and it will be in 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS