Video Teaser: Intel's DZ77GA-70K Motherboard

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juicerabbit

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
No cleavage in this clip, good!
Whats up with the hair? Looks like she just got out of bed.
Why hands on hips, and why are the hips 'swiveling'?
Can't the shot be 'tightened up' a little bit? Why do we need to see so much of her body?

G

I wish she'd get some voice training. That frog in her throat as she finishes sentences is really distracting.

4pvl

Honorable
Aug 13, 2012
Whats with U guys? Don't U ever get out in the world? Do U spend all day on facebook, playing WoW, or something? U sound like U never see a good looking woman! THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM OUT THERE!

I checked this out AFTER I bought this board. I cannot believe U guys are going on so much about a good-looking girl! DO U LOOK AT ORCS ALL DAY? LOL!

Seeing a cute woman was just a bonus. Now that we're on that subject, where is the NVidia video with the cleavage? This is the first time I have been on Tom's in years. Nice to get some info.

All U nerd / geeks get out in the world and deal with real women or turn in your MAN cards! YOU GUYS ARE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO REAL MEN!

:cool:
4pvl

PS: I just looked up the OTHER VIDIO; she does look real good in it! BUT U guys should spend less time and money on your computers and spend it on a woman in your life in the REAL WORLD! That way, women in videos like this don't matter. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.