Video Teaser: Intel's DZ77GA-70K Motherboard

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreadlokz

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
her clothes are a JOKE right???
who cares about z77!!!???
just give the girl LESS CLOOOOTHES!!!!
maybe is just alusive to the Intel Motherboard, in the video of the Asus ROG she will be HOT in red bikini ;p

punnar

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
I love you video teaser girl. Keep it up and you'll get better at it. I will be expecting this series at least once a week now. =)

First, where's the cleavage? It's hard to understand what she's saying without it?

2nd, Intel finally has added some space between the PCIe x16 slots. This will give the video cards some relief with regard to temperature. Maybe this is their funny twist on missing cleavage?

3rd, why is Intel still including more than 1 PCI slot? Is anyone out there still bringing along there old sound card from their Pentium 3 system or something? I would rather have a nice blank space on the motherboard. If you're going to include PCI slots, why not throw an ISA slot or two and while your at it some VRAM sockets on the motherboard (I'll have to break out the ol' chip puller)?

She speaks clearly and is a positive person and seems to know what she is talking about.

I vote we discuss the board and its merits ... focus on the subject content.

The presenter being a pretty woman is just a bonus ...

:)

mad_murdock

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2006
Funny enough, she did a Ipad 3 teaser before the Nvidia teaser and No real chatter. She wears a little V-cut dress and everyone goes wild, then she does another video with no cleaveage and no one cares about the video. Maybe Tom's is just proven what many try to deny.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
That is probably the best Intel board I've ever seen! The bios look real smooth and dual PCI 3.0 NICE! I wonder what the price point is going to be. The last time i got excited about an Intel board was their Badax board, which was awesome. Now on to the off topic of the video, which everyone seems to be stuck on: The Girl. She is more conservatively dressed but still gorgeous and and the enunciated everything perfectly. I don't know why she, Toms or Intel are getting a bad rap. When was the last time any commercial used an ugly person to represent any product they sell? Come on people, male and female alike, get over it. Though you are entitled to your opinions at some point you have to just drop it. The money is on attractiveness, and the money says attractiveness sells. Though I would argue that she need more training on what to do with her hands. Maybe have her hold the box of the motherboard or something similar. Reminded of me Taladega Nights where he didn't know what to do with his hands. Also, this video shows that Toms does read AND react to forum posts, to which i say, Thank you!

joemama069

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
Too bad you guys are making such a big deal out of a female host. Now when they start making more videos it will probably be some sweaty nerd instead of a gorgeous brunette. shame.

joemama069

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2011
BTW the board looks awesome, its too bad after reading the review on the new IVY Bridge chip i wont be upgrading from my 2500k and dz68bc anytime soon.

amiame

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
The review could have been better if she presented with hand gestures. Putting the hands on the hips is somewhat distracting. Put some better lighting and background music and BOOM. A great review!

ceh4702

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2011
From what I learned looking at the Intel website the models ending in K are suppose to be designed to take advantage of the -k processors.

There was also something interesting in the Intel Memory useage specifications that talked about a couple things. One was that the Intel Motherboards are suppose to support DDR3 Interleaving. Also there was a reference to the ability to use 3 DDR3 DIMMS and use interleaving just like using Triple Channel RAM. I was wondering what RAM configuration would produce the best results.

http://www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/sb/cs-011965.htm#triple

redeye

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2005
the model should cut her hair short! or put it i a "bun" or whatever hair that makes her hair look short!...

problem solved
why?... now she's gone to the other extreme!.

lp231

Splendid
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]She's pretty, and it's no doubt she knows this - I'm sure she does. But it's seriously weird how you're forcing her to act like a sexy goddess. She looks like someone's pointing a gun at her head outside of the camera shot. Maybe just let her be natural??? Or treat guys like horny cavemen some more. Whatever condescending.....[/citation]

That how I see the video. Model looks like she's forced. They should ask her if it's okay with what she's doing or suggest other methods that makes her comfortable.
How about setting it up like a news broadcast or something?

tburns1

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Sex doesn't actually sell, it just makes men horny, which is distracting from the product. I love sexy women just like the next guy, but have you ever thought about what the heck goes on in the mind of these ladies? "Look at me. I'm sexy and I know it. You should pay me because of that. Don't you wish you could have me?" The narcissism is pathetic. She'll go from job to job thinking this. She'll date sexy, narcissist like her, and then break up. She'll get married, and then divorce because nether narcissist will be able to get beyond thier own egos to make the marriage work. And then she will get fat, and have to settle for whomever can stand her. She will be depressed.

Ouch, I'm a real jackass ...

G

lol at any of you computer geeks thinking anyone on this board owns a mancard

Status
Not open for further replies.