VIDEO: The Very Neat Dell Duo Convertible Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

battery

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2008
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]i wanted to read an article, but i accidentally clicked on an ad =[[/citation]
get adblock plus

Randomacts

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
I loled at "You can't tell its a dell" so that means it won't suck... *I hope*

This looks like the only good thing that has ever come out of dell.. now just hope it does not suck/more overpriced then the ipad.

jonnyboyC

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
This thing might be a game changer in the tablet netbook market, it could end up being cheaper then the ipad, and being more practical, and robust. I doubt it'll be the ipads battery life, but this could end up being much more competition, for the ipad than the samsung galaxy

jenesuispasbavard

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]Randomacts[/nom]I loled at "You can't tell its a dell" so that means it won't suck... *I hope* This looks like the only good thing that has ever come out of dell.. now just hope it does not suck/more overpriced then the ipad.[/citation]
Surely you realise that it's "You CAN tell it's a Dell" right?

mr_tuel

Distinguished
May 23, 2009
If the touchscreen is responsive enough, then I would consider this. I hate touchscreens that consistently require multiple taps to register.

G

Wow, it's a too-thick tablet that turns into a too-small laptop! Dell has increased their efficiency in producing SUCK by 100% - where can I buy one?

Status
Not open for further replies.