Question Voltage Reliability Perf Cap???

TJS1986

Prominent
Jul 22, 2020
I have been having some lagging issues start recently in MSFS 2020. I have been monitoring my GPU with GPU-Z and I noticed under Perf Cap Reason it says (VREL) Voltage Reliability a lot of the time and I was hoping someone could explain to me why this is happening?
Thanks!!

GPU-RTX 2070

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your PSU and it's age? If your specs for your system are that in your sig space, please find it in your heart to state them in the body of the thread since sg space specs can and will change over time, making this thread and any relevant suggestions moot to the poor soul in the same boat as you once were(now).

TJS1986

Prominent
Jul 22, 2020
Make and model of your PSU and it's age? If your specs for your system are that in your sig space, please find it in your heart to state them in the body of the thread since sg space specs can and will change over time, making this thread and any relevant suggestions moot to the poor soul in the same boat as you once were(now).
I updated my signature, my apologies. The PSU is just the 500 watt Silver exterior generic one that came with the ACER NITRO when I got it, I don't know the exact manufacturer, it is 8 months old.

Last edited: