VZW service in niagra falls area of new york and canada

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

i would like to fidn out how vzw service in the niagra falls area is? i will
be traveling there next week and would like to know what i can expect.

thanks

Mike

Splendid

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:51:37 GMT, "Bryan" <bryan.zagora@juno.com>
wrote:

>i would like to fidn out how vzw service in the niagra falls area is? i will
>be traveling there next week and would like to know what i can expect.

It should be solid service, and you'll likely (depending on phone,
etc.) get U.S. VZW coverage at least some ways into the Canadian
side...

Mike

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:51:37 GMT, Bryan wrote:

> i would like to fidn out how vzw service in the niagra falls area is? i will
> be traveling there next week and would like to know what i can expect.
>

> thanks

Rock solid. I travel to Buffalo and Toronto regularly and VZW coverage is
awesome.

I've been to Niagara, as well as far in Canada as Mt Tremblant, with no
problems.

Jesse