Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
What kind of manual? Like a w2k for dummies or more along the lines of a study guide??

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red> and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!

Yes! lol.

I want a book which will tell me things I need to know so I can use W2K at user and admin levels.

e.g. I posted in W2K forum if there was an equivalent to the W98 file msconfig.exe

Stuff like that.

<b><font color=blue>~scribble~</font color=blue></b> :wink:

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
If you get one of the MCSE study guides then they tell you all you need to know about win2k.

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red> and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!

FatBurger

Illustrious
Try "Windows 2000 Complete". It's $20, and 1,000 pages. I've got it sitting about a foot from my head, and it's a good book.

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>

Thought I'd let you know what I got so you can have a good laugh.

MCSE Training Kit : Premium Edition MS W2K Pro.

You get a big thick book (great for table rocking).
A small book on Readiness Reviews.
...and oooh lots of CD-ROMS.

BTW it says it'll get you ready for the MCSE 70-210 exam.
Is this good?

<b><font color=blue>~scribble~</font color=blue></b> :wink:

FatBurger

Illustrious
Microsoft Car Parker

Microsoft Certified Professional
It's sort of the poor man's MCSE. Well, maybe not poor man. Stupid man? Lazy man? You get my point.

<font color=green>They may take our lives, but they will never take our freedom!</font color=green>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Or it could be man on the way to mcse. An mcp is when you have one of or more of the test but not quite mcse.

Nice <b><font color=green>Lizards</b></font color=green> <b>crunch</b> Trolls cookies....... :smile: Yummy!! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.