[SOLVED] Warzone 11 FPS with these PC specs. :[ Is the RAM a problem?

yazooda

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2014
Guys, I have
GPU: RTX 3080
CPU: Ryzen 2700X
RAM: 16 Ram 3200mhz (but in windows they are only 2133)
Motherboard: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS Gaming 7 WIFI

but in Call of Duty Warzone, it's like 50 FPS and drops to 5~11 with huge freezes, cutes and bugs for a reason I don't know what!
One more note: I added another 8gb ram that is another model so the PC beebs many times and restarts automatically several times before going normally.

Benchmarked everything it's a little bit lower than normal but still in average. Although nice PC Parts. I thought about RAM, what can the problem be?

Solution
Guys, I have

but in Call of Duty Warzone, it's like 50 FPS and drops to 5~11 with huge freezes, cutes and bugs for a reason I don't know what!
One more note: I added another 8gb ram that is another model so the PC beebs many times and restarts automatically several times before going normally.

Benchmarked everything it's a little bit lower than normal but still in average. Although nice PC Parts. I thought about RAM, what can the problem be?
You found your own problem.....ram.
Get a 16GB kit.....use the maker's QVL for ram.
Guys, I have

You found your own problem.....ram.
Get a 16GB kit.....use the maker's QVL for ram.

Solution