Question Warzone stuck at below 60 fps

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2023
I can’t run warzone 2 for some reason the fps stuck at below 60

Problem with Warzone when running with D.O.C.P. In bios enabled it runs like this . The fps stuck at below 40 but when I turn it off it goes to normal . I have a zotac 3090 gpu , Cpu: ryzen 7 5800x3d , motherboard : rog crosshair VIII DARK HERO and 3600hrz ram 32gb

it used to run perfectly fine now it’s stuck at low fps it flips from 60 all the way to 2 fps I’m not sure why it used to run perfectly fine before

Kona45primo

Honorable
Jan 16, 2021
Shart.
Try changing your render worker count (link below) in your config file.
- Normal Texture and Anisotropic - you can lower this for more FPS.
Full Screen exclusive on. Borderless if you alt-tabbing
FidelityFX CAS = SHARPEN ONLY

Change Game Graphic Settings. Display. Quality. View.
Performance Boosting Launch Option. Enable High-Performance Mode for Modern Warfare 2.

Disable in-game overlays. Discord. Windows Game Bar.
Fix MW2 Lagging on Windows 11.
Disable Core-Isolation on Windows 11. Enable Game Mode.

zx128k

Reputable
GPU-z can show what the link speed is currently. Its on the first tab. Bus Interface. Its will state PCIe x16 4.0 but the real link speed is after the @ symbol. Be sure to click the "?" and start the render test. You need to do that because the PCIe link will reduce to 1.1 when idle.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Not discounting advice regarding psu, it needed changing, perhaps your problem wasn't only that.

If this is Warzone specifically, do you have Bitdefender installed by any chance? For some reason it appears to be messing with Warzone. Recent thread below ended up being that.

Last edited:

mwfromva

Commendable
Jul 18, 2020
I tried all those options one by one and still not working been almost a month searching for an answer
Fiery, it took me a while, but I have found someone with the same issue I am having. have you had any luck fixing the issue? Everything I have tried has not changed a thing with COD. All other games work great.

mwfromva

Commendable
Jul 18, 2020
I think I have fixed it. At least, I have a solution that worked for me.

BIOS update. I have been using ASUS motherboards for decades now and have used the EZ flash utility to update the BIOS. The EZ Flash utility used to download and update your BIOS on it's own when you initiated it. Now you have to go to the ASUS website and download the new BIOS onto a USB drive, go back into BIOS and click on the drive and select the new BIOS to update it. We went from version 3001 to 4602 and the problem in COD MW2 went away.

I hope this helps everyone, if not at least a few. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.