Question Warzone Terrain Texture Issue After S3 Update

Apr 19, 2023
Since the Warzone Season 3 update, I have been having weird texture issues with the Terrain.
When you look at the ground, parts of it will be in black and its the ground texture itself
This only appears to happen with grass/dirt Terrain.
Anything on the Road or Indoors, seems to be fine. Bit odd how its specific only to this type of Terrain
It doesn't always appear but does often and depending on how you look at the ground, how much of it shows is random

I have re-installed the driver, re-installed the game, removed cache and temp files
Reset the shaders, tried running on low, medium and high settings
Tried different graphics and nvidia settings
Not sure what could be causing the problem

Here are my PC specs
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
32.0 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
hl6nzqU.png
jx3wvS0.png

Is the following in-game graphics setting ON or OFF ? The "On-Demand Texture Streaming" option ?

Essentially, on-demand texture streaming will allow you to stream higher resolution textures into Warzone to improve the game’s visuals. This will provide more color depth to textures and overall make colors pop more while playing Warzone.

Sometimes this setting can also cause a black texture glitch. Just try experimenting with this option, assuming you have not done this yet. Have you also updated your GPU drivers as well ?

Anyway, if suppose you enable 'On-Demand Texture Streaming', then you are allowing the game to download high-quality textures to your local drive as you play the game. This can provide more color and improved visuals.

Sy6BcPW.png

Apr 19, 2023
Since the Warzone Season 3 update, I have been having weird texture issues with the Terrain.
When you look at the ground, parts of it will be in black and its the ground texture itself
This only appears to happen with grass/dirt Terrain.
Anything on the Road or Indoors, seems to be fine. Bit odd how its specific only to this type of Terrain
It doesn't always appear but does often and depending on how you look at the ground, how much of it shows is random

I have re-installed the driver, re-installed the game, removed cache and temp files
Reset the shaders, tried running on low, medium and high settings
Tried different graphics and nvidia settings
Not sure what could be causing the problem

Here are my PC specs
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
32.0 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
hl6nzqU.png
jx3wvS0.png
I was having this issue today as well (really ever since szn 3 when they change all your graphics settings). I think I was able to isolate it to "Ambient Occlusion" being set to "Both" and not "Off" or anything else.

If this doesn't work, you can start with your "Quality Presets" and set it to something like "Ultra" or similar. Keep in mind doing that WILL RESET ALL OF YOUR GRAPHICS SETTINGS AGAIN, so take not if you choose to do the second option if the Ambient Occlusion setting doesn't help.