I have been trying to set up and use an AC&%( Wavlink router.
- I followed the instructions as well as I could (they seem contradictory).
- I set the device to what the picture said was repeater mode, but is actually router mode. Repeater mode does not allow any connection or setup.
- It showed up on my networks as an unsecured "Wavlink-N" and I connected to it and entered the instructed "wifi.wavlink.com".
- The setup page showed, but the password I was given was not "admin" (never had to use "admin").
- I entered my own password "@Octopus2" (faked for post) and chose WPA Personal as security. Then it said "Wait a few seconds" and sat there for about 3 minutes.
- I disconnected to look for help online via my main router. I could reconnect to the repeater, but not log in the to wifi.wavlink.com
- Now I can see it as a network router again, and cannot connect to it, but cannot log in via my browser.
- if I try to set it as a repeater and try to connect via my browser, up pops a page instructing me that I can't log in because I have to be connected directly to the wavlink and not my router.
- I have disabled my firewall, but the did not help.