WC Pump (MCP350/355)

lucuis

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008
I'm in a bit of a predicament. I made a late night purchase, after much deliberation, and somehow missed buying a pump for my first WC journey. You're laughing now, it gets better. I need an MCP350 or MCP355 since they are compatible with the MCR320 Drive B. The one that has the pump housing and no pump...would have been a good deal at $120 :( Not done yet. Everywhere I have searched, it's out of stock. Except one place which has the MCP350 for $89.99! And then a hearty $14 shipping, with tax would bring it to $109.94!! For a single pump ><

Anyways, I have come to the THF for help. I challenge someone to find a MCP350 or MCP355, MCP355 preferred as it is a bit stronger then the former, in Canada for a reasonable price. I'll even consider used if the are in good working order, and not too much run time on it.

Dazmode.com is the site i found the one MCP350 in stock.

I've been searching high and low the past day or so without any luck. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

rambo117

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2008
I checked newegg to see if their 355 was still in stock but alas, it was not. I know this isnt helpful but you really should have gone over your shopping cart and double-checked, its your fault.

My best advice would be to wait it out and see if it comes in stock. newegg typically restocks their puny supply of pumps fairly quickly. You could also check frozencpu.com, they have a great prices on WC stuff :)

lucuis

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008
Yup, it's my fault.

Newegg.com doesn't ship to Canada last i checked, but i appreciate the effort nonetheless.

Similar deal with Frozen CPU, they have stock but shipping is pricey. Not to mention the potential duty taxes at the border.

Thanks though :)

lucuis

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2008

Woot, just what i was looking for. Waiting on my credit to show up on my card and i'll be making a purchase from jab-tech.com The other is a bit cheaper but Jab-tech is a fair bit closer to BC.

Fendulon

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
Glad I could help. I would also recommend those 2 websites for all your watercooling needs, both are great. Performance-PCs tends to be more expensive on SOME products, but they also have a massive selection.