Question Weird artifacts in one particular game ?

Mar 25, 2024
Hi, I have this weird issue with Dragon's Dogma 2. I have Gigabyte RTX 4090 Aorus Master and I never had any issues with it. I even used +230 +1000 OC in some of the games and stress tests and never had any artifact. But in this game for some reason I'm getting a lot of them mostly in some locations. There are locations where it doesn't appear at all or very rarely. I had less artifacts when I used my undervolt profile which is around ~2660 MHz instead of stock ~2750Mhz but to completely eliminate artifacts I had to go even lower to 2600MHz.

Do you know if it can be a hardware issue considering nothing bad ever happened to me even when using big OC and stress tests? Below I post a short video with these artifacts on OC profile. (No it's not rain)
https://streamable.com/0zhlub

MEMOFLEX

Distinguished
Game is in a terrible state on launch so I would not use this as an example of an issue with hardware. The game seems to require massive amounts of hardware resources for something that looks like a PS3 game.

If the card is fine with every other game then do not worry.

May 17, 2024
That's super frustrating! It might be a good idea to check if your graphics drivers are up to date. Sometimes, just updating those can fix a lot of issues. Also, have you tried lowering the graphics settings in the game? Sometimes, the game settings might be too high for your hardware to handle smoothly.

TRENDING THREADS