Weird game lag while recording with Camtasia Studio?

Sep 23, 2018
So basically, I have used Camtasia Studio to record my games. I get this weird lag in the game that makes it seem choppy, while the in game FPS says I'm fine. I get about 60 FPS in the game while I am recording, but it is still a bit choppy. When I stop recording, it stays at 60 fps but seems smoother. I use windows 10, and have a NVIDIA graphic processor. Does anyone know if there is any way to fix this?

Solution
Does this happen to all games? = Your system can't handle the recording settings
What disks do you have if it's possible try out different disks for recording,if you record on the same disk the game is on and it's mechanical the drive has to jump around a lot which can cause delays.
Geforce experience uses the GPU for recording and much easier on system resources so try that out.
Does this happen to all games? = Your system can't handle the recording settings
What disks do you have if it's possible try out different disks for recording,if you record on the same disk the game is on and it's mechanical the drive has to jump around a lot which can cause delays.
Geforce experience uses the GPU for recording and much easier on system resources so try that out.

Solution