Weird Graphical Issue / Flickering White Lines

Oct 2, 2018
Hey there, I recently got a new 1080 TI Strix card, and, ever since I got it, I've noticed in some games that I get this weird flicker that sort of comes and goes? It's really sporadic depending on the game. For example, I can play Destiny 2 and maybe see it once in an hour, but, Rainbow Six might immediately have it showing every 30 seconds or so. I've tried reinstalling my drivers with DDU, and, I'm still getting the weird flicker.

I don't have any performance issues or anything. No overheating, no FPS loss, aside from an occasional sort of stutter here and there, but, I don't believe I ever see the flicker when that happens. Since, I typically notice it in the menu of games, namely, Rainbow Six Seige.

I've tried playing the same games on my 4k tv, and, I never seem to see the flickering happen there, just on my moniotor, which is a 1440p, 165 hz Acer Predator. I'm using the displayport cable with it.

Here's a few gifs of it happening in Seige and Assassin's Creed Origins.

https://imgur.com/a/NgHhw6W

Anyone have a clue as to what might be causing this? I'm just wondering at this point if it's in the card or something else.

Thank you!