Question Weird lag issue

Mar 3, 2020
So, I’m having some lag issues that started 3 or 4 days ago. I was playing Apex Legends and suddenly ALL my pc started lagging. It wasn’t normal game lag though, i felt that it was a general stutter, my video and sound (even after closing the game which i couldn’t record) were lagging. Even my mouse on desktop would lag
It wasn’t an internet problem cause mine is pretty good and usually is pretty stable too. I tried to do some virus/general scans but they came up with nothing.
As far as i know (i’m very lay with pc stuff) my drivers are updated and i think my hardware is working well, i tried to do some bechmarks and they went well.
PC Specifications:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
Memory: 8GB
MOBO: BIOSTAR A320MH
HDD: TOSHIBA HDWD110

Heres the video i recorded:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDYo1LU1xPw

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your rams? Which BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? Which version of Windows 10 are you on? Make and mode of your PSU and it's age? Considering you are working with a single storage device, that too, being an HDD, I think it's the HDD having trouble with load times.

That's an assumption since we need more info(answers to my questions).

Reactions: ZahelIXT4
Mar 3, 2020
About the ram, its a single DDR4 of 8GB with 1197.1 MHz frequency "DDR4 XPG Dazzle, 8GB 2400MHz". The BIOS version is "American Megatrends Inc. 5.13, 17/04/2018". I'm using Windows 10 Education. Finally, my PSU is "PCYES Electro V2 600W 80 Plus White Active PFC" and since I bought the PC assembled, the parts are almost 1 year.