Question Weird noise when i turn the computer ON.

Sep 10, 2020
When i turn on the computer the power supply does this weird noise(2sec-8sec). My power suplly is a CX650 and is new, i talked with a friend who lives in my building and he said that his power supply does the same noise (he has a CX500). Is it Normal? My pc is working fine and the noise is only when i turn on, if i restart the computer he dont make any noise.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebr-6bUWzbE
My power suplly is in the warranty so i can call the to a replacemente.

Sep 10, 2020
Why are you turning your PSUs switch on and off every time?

Just shut down in windows and walk away.
I just did that to se if the noise was from the PSU, she does this noise when i turn on the windows.The switch that i am turning, is the case switch to turn the computer on.When i restart the windows she does not do the noise.
Sorry for the bad english.

Sep 10, 2020
What noise are we talking about here? Maybe I'm not hearing the right noise since there are so many.

Is it a "click"? A "buzz"? There's no "tension selector" so I don't know what your friend is talking about.
Dude i am SORRY, so SORRY. I just opened my case and unpluged the HD and the noise stoped, the clicks and the buzz are the HD. My case has a thing to cover the PSU and the hard drivers so the sound was coming from the same place.
SORRY for wasting your time dude.