[SOLVED] Weird RGB Connector, 3 pin instead of 4.

noahtonn06

Reputable
May 29, 2020
I recently ordered some Uphere fans that came with a fan hub. The fan hub come with 2 connectors for the Mobo, one labeled PWM and one labeled Mobo sync. I have found a port for the PWM connector. But cant find ome for the Mobo sync connector. It has 2 holes, then a gap, then one more. I have a Asus Prime X470 Mobo. Pleas ehelp!

Solution
I recently ordered some Uphere fans that came with a fan hub. The fan hub come with 2 connectors for the Mobo, one labeled PWM and one labeled Mobo sync. I have found a port for the PWM connector. But cant find ome for the Mobo sync connector. It has 2 holes, then a gap, then one more. I have a Asus Prime X470 Mobo. Pleas ehelp!
"2 holes, then a gap, then one more." is an ARGB type LCD light connector and your MB doesn't have one.
"2 holes, then a gap, then one more." is an ARGB type LCD light connector and your MB doesn't have one.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS