Question weird sound noise

Oct 24, 2019
Hello, sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask in.

My problem starts every startup in this new computer i got, the sound is unhearable, a lot of buzzes.

In a video for example i can hear someone talking, but not what hes talking about, and it stays like that for a while, until it get fixed by itself, but i can't wait everytime for the sound to get fixed.
lts just weird i can't explain it.

i did sound troubleshoot , its not about headphones, i used more than 1 and on many computers, its just in this one.

First, make and model of computer; also is thus a new computer, or new to you? Assuming you are using the sound port, it's possible the headphone jack is not making a good connection. When this issue is occurring, plug and unplug the jack a few times and see if the buzzing goes away.

Oct 24, 2019
It's new to me.
i just tried to increase sound format hz, and its better now but still not fixed.
unplugging doesn't seem to work.

Oct 24, 2019
Its better, but i wanna fix it completely, i can hear well now but still some buzzing.
i tried 2 audio ports, both the same.

Thanks for replaying.

Oct 24, 2019
I have 1 in the back too.
I'm using Realtek only, idk what are these nvidia crappy things.
idk.png

bryanc723

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2015
You could try using sound from a different source. For example if you have an hdmi connection to a monitor or tv with speakers and also a headphone Jack, try that to see if it goes away.
Another much more far fetched cause could be the electromagnets in one of your fans causing interference but I have only ever come across that with car alternators and radios. I would really lean towards a bad jack.

Oct 24, 2019
I did find an audio port in my display, but no sound at all.

Maybe it has something to do with my Windows 10 version?
since its 1511 now

Last edited: