LasseTunes

Honorable
May 12, 2015
Hi my system is acting weird and I'm not sure why. I'm getting BSoD with deferent errors (video_scheduler_internal_error, memory_management_error, and the newest system service exception.) I have tried pretty much all I can think of. Deleting and reinstalled all the drivers, even reinstalling windows to no help. I'm also getting a weird static noise from the PC. I haven't been able to pin point the precise component the noice is coming from. The noice is only there during gameplay and changes pitch depending on what happens on the screen.
My setup is:
RYZEN 5 1600x
Gigabyte aorus ax370-gaming 5
Corsair vengeance 2x8
EVGA 1070 FTW

Ralston18

Titan
PSU: Make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Open the computer case (not the PSU) and carefully try to pinpoint the location of the noise.

You can use a cardboard tube (e.g., from a roll of paper towels) or just a rolled up sheet of paper to "listen" about and locate the source. One end of the tube to your ear, the other end aimed at sound source.

Do not use anything conductive or solid. And be careful to avoid actually touching any components.

May be a loose connection or failed component. I would suspect a fan.

Finding the location of the noise is the starting point.

LasseTunes

Honorable
May 12, 2015
PSU: Make, model, wattage, age, condition?

Open the computer case (not the PSU) and carefully try to pinpoint the location of the noise.

You can use a cardboard tube (e.g., from a roll of paper towels) or just a rolled up sheet of paper to "listen" about and locate the source. One end of the tube to your ear, the other end aimed at sound source.

Do not use anything conductive or solid. And be careful to avoid actually touching any components.

May be a loose connection or failed component. I would suspect a fan.

Finding the location of the noise is the starting point.
It's not the PSU I have tried to change it and the noice was still there.