Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

netunguito

Prominent
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone,
I used to play a lot now just occasionally, love to build new pc :p
I smoke cigars with vanilla soda :p

arnabdas

Reputable
Feb 7, 2015
hi, I am Arnab. Like many others here i have been using this site for a long time. I have been helping people in g+ for quite sometime now be it hardware suggestions or day to day windows problem. If you guys face any problems i will be glad help

Lesser known fact:I also have a community in G+ where i share pc wallpapers,just an effort to make our pc s great to look at :)
https://plus.google.com/communities/103282739410907147624

agreda.jose97

Prominent
Nov 15, 2017
Hi I'm José, I'm 20 years old, I have a huge passion for technology and was lucky enough to stumble upon this website, I hope to learn more about anything I possible can

caflyt

Prominent
Nov 18, 2017
Good day everyone,
I am new to Tom's.
I am in the process of building a full scale Boeing 737-800 simulator and have been at it for more than 5 years.
I have learned much of what I know about computers throughout this project.
The sim runs on a group of 8 networked pc's and has a three projector 200 degree wrap around visual screen. The latter really stresses the main visuals computer so I will be looking for ways to maximize its output.
Craig

betzjr911

Prominent
Nov 18, 2017
Hello everybody, names David and Im from Texas. I've been toying around with computers since the late 80s early 90s. Still don't know much about them, but i love to build them. Used to be into the gaming side of it, i build my first gaming desktop from scratch with parts that were mentioned on this very site. It lasted 11 years only to come to its end when hurricane Katrina hit and flooded my apartment, hope to be able to help someone else out the way you've all helped me in the past. :D

BusterGut

Commendable
Apr 19, 2017
Hello I'm Peter, I'm from Surrey in the UK. I finally retired this year and am taking a long look at building my own pc.

Seismonov23

Reputable
May 3, 2014
Uhh, hi, not quite sure how I ended up here, but my account said it has been around since 2014.
Well whatever I guess.

Name's Iwang, me friends abroad used to call me "Ivan" since that's easier. I'm a college student enrolled in Telkom University, Informatics Faculty. I understand a bit about programming language and some basic knowledge about hardware. Nice to meet ya everyone.

msh265ms

Prominent
Nov 23, 2017
Heyo!

I actually had an account here before, but I haven't logged in for at least a few years and forgot the login details. I'm trying to get back into hardware, so here I am again. I'm generally more into GNU/Linux software and all things related, but I like learning about hardware too.

See you around the forums

tosicamir

Prominent
Nov 24, 2017
Hello, and Happy Black Friday to you all. My name Is Matt, and I'm about to build my first computer from scratch. It's for my wife and I's new YouTube channel we plan on launching to capture our Nintendo Switch gameplay. Here's hoping that I can get my questions answered.

brainplot

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
Hello everyone! I'm Gianluca and I'm an Archlinux user. I want to start looking into hardware as it's not quite my area of expertise.

TRENDING THREADS