Question What are some excellent RGB air coolers?

krelidas_34

Honorable
Sep 23, 2018
I'm wondering if there are any best CPU coolers that glow in the dark. I have a conjecture that these coolers aren't recommended due to the cooler unable to cool effectively during overclocking, but I don't need to overclock. (I might, but not necessarily.)

I'm aiming for Intel Core i7 Alder Lake chipsets. I'm about to build one in a couple of years. I know that better ones might come out, but I'll be ready for that.

Last edited:

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Glow in the dark or RGB? Those are very different things.

No real difference between an RGB cooler and a normal one but the fan, and the fans are generally decent. You can also take any regular AIO or Air Cooler and swap in RGB fans.

Just depends on what you want to spend and how much cooling capacity you need. A locked i7 vs an unlocked i7 will be a pretty big difference.

Can't see any reason to buy Alder Lake "in a few years". Used prices will be lower by then, but typical new prices don't change too much.

Reactions: krelidas_34

krelidas_34

Honorable
Sep 23, 2018
Glow in the dark or RGB? Those are very different things.

No real difference between an RGB cooler and a normal one but the fan, and the fans are generally decent. You can also take any regular AIO or Air Cooler and swap in RGB fans.

Just depends on what you want to spend and how much cooling capacity you need. A locked i7 vs an unlocked i7 will be a pretty big difference.

Can't see any reason to buy Alder Lake "in a few years". Used prices will be lower by then, but typical new prices don't change too much.
Thank you!