[SOLVED] What can i do to my pc???

Solution
when i sasked what can i do to my case i meant better cable managing,maybe spray painting something..not buying new stuff which is not necesarry.
I am planning on buying a AIO though,but that comes later on.I also plan on spray painting the heatsink in black,is that a good idea?
Also i cant spray paint the mobo so thats a lost cause.

If you are using a window in the case, no matter what you do the motherboard and CPU fan are the largest things that will make the interior look bad. You don't really have anything that bad with the cables, they look to be pretty much the shortest distance and with no space between the motherboard and top you can't route things closer to there so you will have cables across the motherboard...
Better heatsink, water cooling, different motherboard. That basic green is hard to do anything with. lol.
when i sasked what can i do to my case i meant better cable managing,maybe spray painting something..not buying new stuff which is not necesarry.
I am planning on buying a AIO though,but that comes later on.I also plan on spray painting the heatsink in black,is that a good idea?

Never paint a heatsink mate, if you want a black heatsink buy an aftermarket one with an anodised coating.

I'd be routing those GPU cables being the motherboard tray too if it were me.
There's no real issue, they're tidy enough but would be more aesthetically pleasing if you couldn't actually see them ;-)

I'm also not seeing a rear exhaust fan on that picture? You could do with one

th
Never paint a heatsink mate, if you want a black heatsink buy an aftermarket one with an anodised coating.

I'd be routing those GPU cables being the motherboard tray too if it were me.
There's no real issue, they're tidy enough but would be more aesthetically pleasing if you couldn't actually see them ;-)

I'm also not seeing a rear exhaust fan on that picture? You could do with one
thanks man.
I order a 80mm rear exhaust fan 2 day ago,im waiting for it arrive.
Also thanks about the tip for the painting the heatsink.I heard that there is a possibility (which will likely happen) that my temps go 3C higher if i paint it so ill see about that.Also i have a few questions:
-Is it ok to bend gpu power cables so that they go behind motherboard tray?
-Will it look better if front panel and usb cables were going through the motherboard tray?
-Is it ok to buy cable sleeve extensions?

If you are using a window in the case, no matter what you do the motherboard and CPU fan are the largest things that will make the interior look bad. You don't really have anything that bad with the cables, they look to be pretty much the shortest distance and with no space between the motherboard and top you can't route things closer to there so you will have cables across the motherboard. Either way, the motherboard kills anything else you try to do, you are putting lipstick on a pig here.

My case is about the same size and I used the large area to put in some decoration inside it to take up the empty space, the difference is your green motherboard, cooler and case design pretty much take away from anything else you may do to your case, you are adding more to the case not making it look better, the whole thing needs to tie together, adding things won't fix the existing issues or make them look nicer. Instead of spending money on a water cooler I would get a standard motherboard and nice heatsink/fan for the CPU and stick some things you like in the case along with sleved cables to match your color scheme.

For my system the next couple of things I will be doing is maybe installing my AIO on the front to cover the large blank hole and replace the stock fan, and a back-plate for the video card. I did not really want to install the AIO water cooler on the front to keep the intake from being warmed air but my motherboard RAM is blocked a bit by the cooler up top.

fFKLVZR.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
If you are using a window in the case, no matter what you do the motherboard and CPU fan are the largest things that will make the interior look bad. You don't really have anything that bad with the cables, they look to be pretty much the shortest distance and with no space between the motherboard and top you can't route things closer to there so you will have cables across the motherboard. Either way, the motherboard kills anything else you try to do, you are putting lipstick on a pig here.

My case is about the same size and I used the large area to put in some decoration inside it to take up the empty space, the difference is your green motherboard, cooler and case design pretty much take away from anything else you may do to your case, you are adding more to the case not making it look better, the whole thing needs to tie together, adding things won't fix the existing issues or make them look nicer. Instead of spending money on a water cooler I would get a standard motherboard and nice heatsink/fan for the CPU and stick some things you like in the case along with sleved cables to match your color scheme.

For my system the next couple of things I will be doing is maybe installing my AIO on the front to cover the large blank hole and replace the stock fan, and a back-plate for the video card. I did not really want to install the AIO water cooler on the front to keep the intake from being warmed air but my motherboard RAM is blocked a bit by the cooler up top.

fFKLVZR.jpg
Ok thanks for your suggestion.I will be ordering be quiet! Pure rock slim to cool my i7 3770 i will be getting in a couple of days.I plan on spray painting the pure rock slims heat in black.Also i will order some sleeved cables.Thanks

Ok thanks for your suggestion.I will be ordering be quiet! Pure rock slim to cool my i7 3770 i will be getting in a couple of days.I plan on spray painting the pure rock slims heat in black.Also i will order some sleeved cables.Thanks

Did you check the clearance around the CPU socket for that cooler? Your RAM and video card are very close to the socket. Painting the cooler is not really a good idea just get a black one if you want like this CM 212 https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-hyper-212-black-edition-rr-212s-20pk-r1/p/N82E16835103278 again if it will fit properly on your motherboard. There is also an RGB fan version https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-hyper-212-rgb-black-edition-rr-212s-20pc-r1/p/N82E16835103277

Last edited:
Did you check the clearance around the CPU socket for that cooler? Your RAM and video card are very close to the socket. Painting the cooler is not really a good idea just get a black one if you want like this CM 212 https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-hyper-212-black-edition-rr-212s-20pk-r1/p/N82E16835103278 again if it will fit properly on your motherboard. There is also an RGB fan version https://www.newegg.com/cooler-master-hyper-212-rgb-black-edition-rr-212s-20pc-r1/p/N82E16835103277
unfortunatelly i have a case that only supports coolers up to 145mm high...
Is there a black heatsink version to pure rock slim?

Pure rock slim will fit easily, its only a 92mm cooler.

Absolutely with you on not painting it though, makes no sense when there are plenty of properly anodised black coolers available.

Pure rock slim will fit easily, its only a 92mm cooler.

Absolutely with you on not painting it though, makes no sense when there are plenty of properly anodised black coolers available.
ok can ypu please recommend me any?
I wouldnt like to go higher than lets say 30-35$ and NOT from amazon or ebay if they dont have free shipping.
I will buy a cooler either from Aliexpress or in some of my local online shops.

Thanks!
The cooler you recommended is unfortunatelly 5mm higher than the max case support.
I'll buy more fans,but first i need to buy components first.
Definitely gotta buy thoose cable extensions.
I have a fake plan which i can put in a case,but doesnt that affect airflow?

gamenadez

Commendable
Feb 17, 2018
Thanks!
The cooler you recommended is unfortunatelly 5mm higher than the max case support.
I'll buy more fans,but first i need to buy components first.
Definitely gotta buy thoose cable extensions.
I have a fake plan which i can put in a case,but doesnt that affect airflow?

5mm higher? Your PC is ATX Standard Mid Tower. It should fit just fine. The Height of the CPU Cooler is like less than 6 inch (Red Line on pic). The cooler can fit on all ATX, M-ATX case.

tm0IEwZ.png

..your case width is 7.5+ inch. It can fit just fine..You will still have 1.5 inch clearance

Your Case Dimensions (H x W x D) 16.77" x 7.52" x 17.17"

No it wont affect the air flow at all as long the plant is small.. best is weed artificial plant :O

It would be nice if you paint the bottom one to Light Green matching the fan color. similar to this guy did same case as yours
rEd2uG7.png

Last edited: