[SOLVED] What can I replace a ATI Radeon HD3450 graphic card with that will work with windows 10?

Mar 8, 2021
I bought a referb Dell desktop, dual monitors. One screen is blue tint and the second one is normal. The place i bought it from sent me new split cables which did not take care of the problem. From what I read the card I have may not be compatiable with Windows 10. Its a DESKTOP 78GNIVN

Mar 8, 2021
It honestly may be. I know nothing about computers. I found a search that gave me instructions to find info about graphic card and those are the numbers it gave me.

logainofhades

Titan
Dells often have their model number on the front somewhere. Some may also have a sticker, with the model number, in the back, also. That number you gave, isn't a service tag id either. Could be a system name given to it, by a company that previously owned it.

InvalidError

Titan
HD5450 also works well. An HD4350 can also work with win8 drivers.
I'd stay away from GPUs that have had their driver support discontinued something like five years ago in favor of something that should have driver support for the foreseeable future like a GT1010-1030. Nvidia hasn't culled its driver support in a while and the drivers are getting ridiculously large, seems overdue for a trim or at least a split IMO.