What do you think about this computer?

Nylund1998

Reputable
Sep 13, 2014
Hi there

So my father and mother just broke up...and i hate to take my computer with me all the time. so my dad offered some money for me to build a computer so he and i could use it!

We already have an ATX chassi and OS

and i wanna ask if this computer is gonna do the job for surf watching movies, work, and League of legends

CPU: G3258
MOBO: Asrock Z97 Anniversary Edition
GPU: Sapphire R7 Radeon 250 1 GB GDDR5
RAM: Corsair 4GB 1600Mhz
SDD: Crucial MX100 128GB
PSU: Fractal Design Interga M 450W
Aftermarket cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Yes i will overclock the cpu to 4.2 and i we will not upgrade to another GPU and we are going to buy an AOC g2460Fq for monitor. How will it work with the monitor?

So how will this computer do? PS sorry for my bad english

Solution
Honestly dude ... I'd scrap the weak Pentium CPU, and forget about the CPU cooler ... then take the money from both and use it on an AMD FX-6300, which will be better at stock with the stock CPU cooler than the overclocked Pentium.

You may want more storage overall than 128GB, so think about a regular HDD for a data drive if so.

Also, if you're really hard up for cash and intense gaming is not a priority, you might consider one of the A8 or A10 APUs, which are basically a CPU with built-in graphics, and usually better than the onboard graphics that come on a motherboard.

Honestly dude ... I'd scrap the weak Pentium CPU, and forget about the CPU cooler ... then take the money from both and use it on an AMD FX-6300, which will be better at stock with the stock CPU cooler than the overclocked Pentium.

You may want more storage overall than 128GB, so think about a regular HDD for a data drive if so.

Also, if you're really hard up for cash and intense gaming is not a priority, you might consider one of the A8 or A10 APUs, which are basically a CPU with built-in graphics, and usually better than the onboard graphics that come on a motherboard.

Solution