what does everyone think of the gigabyte amd hd 7970 ghz edition video card?

Solution
Your right !

It`s a jolly good card indeed, still runs 2015 game titles and 2016 titles also.
Granted you may have to tone down some of the graphics settings in more newer games just a bit to keep the frame rates on the high side.

But it`s still a hell of a strong graphics card for being three years old Packers, or at least I think it is.
I dare say by the end of this year I might consider upgrading from it after a good few years of use like you.

But for me it`s not how well a game looks, but how it plays and it`s play ability.
A 7970 as old as it is now is still a great card.
And if anyone was on a budget I would recommend to get one if going cheap Via e-bay second hand ect, in perfect working condition.
The last one I found for a...
Your right !

It`s a jolly good card indeed, still runs 2015 game titles and 2016 titles also.
Granted you may have to tone down some of the graphics settings in more newer games just a bit to keep the frame rates on the high side.

But it`s still a hell of a strong graphics card for being three years old Packers, or at least I think it is.
I dare say by the end of this year I might consider upgrading from it after a good few years of use like you.

But for me it`s not how well a game looks, but how it plays and it`s play ability.
A 7970 as old as it is now is still a great card.
And if anyone was on a budget I would recommend to get one if going cheap Via e-bay second hand ect, in perfect working condition.
The last one I found for a friend I bought off e-bay for £42 suspected as faulty, I fixed it. He`s over the moon with it.

Solution