What GPU companies should I look into?

Treeace

Reputable
Jun 25, 2015
I'm researching PC parts to build a 4K everything gaming PC. What companies should I focus on when I look for my GPU? Im basically asking for directions lol THANK YOU!

Solution
if you want a budget gpu which can run 4k affordably , check out asus strix 1070. It han a high clock, the design is very cool as well.A friend of mine is using it for 4k on his pc and it is working great!

CRO5513Y

Expert
Ambassador
AMD and Nvidia are they only brands that make consumer Gaming GPUs. At 4K however you are looking at a GTX 1080 or more preferably a GTX 1080 Ti. AMD doesn't really have anything at this level at the moment but Vega might be when it releases. Hope this helps :)

I assume you are going to use the pc for gaming, but please feel free to say what you are going to use the pc for.
If you want 4k 60fps gaming then you need a gpu from nvidia. I would recommend you the 1080 ti for gaming. But my 1080 ti can't run all games on 4k on 60fps, games like Gta V, Dying Light and other gpu heavy games starts stuttering and you don't get more than 40-50fps, i would recommend you buying 2 1080 ti's i know it's expensive, but it's retty much your only option.
Hope this answers your question.

slyverine

Reputable
Mar 4, 2016
if you want a budget gpu which can run 4k affordably , check out asus strix 1070. It han a high clock, the design is very cool as well.A friend of mine is using it for 4k on his pc and it is working great!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS