What Is a Good Mid Pc Tower?

CyanWool

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
I'm looking for a good average priced mid tower. It needs to be able to have good fan ventalation. Also, what is the average price for a mid tower? Thanks a lot! -CyanWool

CyanWool

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
Hmm, out of the NZXT Source 210 ELITE, the fractal design define r4 or the corsair 500r, what do you think is the best? The corsair 500r looks the coolest, but also costs the most. Also, sometimes things that look cool, aren't the best you can get for the price. Thanks for the answers!

CyanWool

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
Hmm, out of the NZXT Source 210 ELITE, the fractal design define r4 or the corsair 500r, what do you think is the best? The corsair 500r looks the coolest, but also costs the most. Also, sometimes things that look cool, aren't the best you can get for the price. Thanks for the answers!

TBC1

Honorable
For the price the NZXT is the best deal. The other ones are probably a little more durable/have more options for components, etc, but for $42 the NZXT is a steal. Also, I like the non flashy case design of the NZXT.

CyanWool

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013

On the link you sent me, does the NZXT come with whats in the pictures (the fans)?

TBC1

Honorable

Yes, it comes with the 2 fans.

TBC1

Honorable

Welcome! (also, you can also select a best solution to the thread).