Question What is causing my Boot Problems ? - PC runs perfectly after successful boot

Aug 9, 2024
My PC has weird boot problems, first I'll let you know my PC specs :

Motherboard : Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX V2
CPU : Ryzen 7 7700
CPU Cooler : Peerless Assassin 120 SE
GPU : RX 7900 XT
RAM : G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo, 2x 16GB, 6000 MHz, CL30
PSU : RM850e

Whenever I start my PC, the DRAM LED just lights red on the Motherboard and it's not booting.
To fix that I need to toggle my PSU on and off, it works perfectly afterwards, I'm able to play heavy games for multiple hours without any crashes and such.
Since I'm not sure if toggling my PSU on and off every time is healthy for the PC, I would like to fix this.
I have found posts with similar Problems, however they either have no solution, or the solution doesn't fix it for me.
Another note, this PC basically brand new, I have already swapped out the Motherboard from a AsRock B650M Pro RS (It in fact had some bent CPU Pins after checking), problem still persists.

Some things I have tried :
Updating Bios
Stock Bios settings
Giving RAM more voltage
Tested each RAM Stick

Would really appreciate if someone can help.

My PC has weird boot problems, first I'll let you know my PC specs :

Motherboard : Gigabyte B650 Gaming X AX V2
CPU : Ryzen 7 7700
CPU Cooler : Peerless Assassin 120 SE
GPU : RX 7900 XT
RAM : G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo, 2x 16GB, 6000 MHz, CL30
PSU : RM850e

Whenever I start my PC, the DRAM LED just lights red on the Motherboard and it's not booting.
To fix that I need to toggle my PSU on and off, it works perfectly afterwards, I'm able to play heavy games for multiple hours without any crashes and such.
Since I'm not sure if toggling my PSU on and off every time is healthy for the PC, I would like to fix this.
I have found posts with similar Problems, however they either have no solution, or the solution doesn't fix it for me.
Another note, this PC basically brand new, I have already swapped out the Motherboard from a AsRock B650M Pro RS (It in fact had some bent CPU Pins after checking), problem still persists.

Some things I have tried :
Updating Bios
Stock Bios settings
Giving RAM more voltage
Tested each RAM Stick

Would really appreciate if someone can help.
Turning PSU off and on is not harmful unless in the OS but is an indicator in your case most probably with BIOS settings. During the POST BIOS checks everything including memory settings so if it finds anything it doesn't recognize it shows error, shutting power down and turning back on forces "Memory training mode" recognizes memory and it's JEDEC and XMP presets and adjusts accordingly.
First make sure that RAMs are inserted in right lots and set to defaults in BIOS, no XMP or EXPO enabled.

Aug 9, 2024
Turning PSU off and on is not harmful unless in the OS but is an indicator in your case most probably with BIOS settings. During the POST BIOS checks everything including memory settings so if it finds anything it doesn't recognize it shows error, shutting power down and turning back on forces "Memory training mode" recognizes memory and it's JEDEC and XMP presets and adjusts accordingly.
First make sure that RAMs are inserted in right lots and set to defaults in BIOS, no XMP or EXPO enabled.
I checked and tried both and still have the Problem :(

Aug 9, 2024
It may have something to do with this.
Double check cpu socket pins.

If possible, make several high resolution photos of socket (from multiple angles) and show here.
(upload to imgur.com and post link)
I can try a Ryzen 7800x3d from a friend tomorrow actually. Will try to take good pictures then and hope it's just a faulty CPU.
This board is brand new though.