[SOLVED] What is the ACTUAL best antivirus software?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShaun

Honorable
Sep 9, 2014
Apologies to everyone for my behavior previously. I was intoxicated and becoming irritable. Though that's no excuse for my behavior. I went ahead and paid for Spyhunter since it's the only one that found as much as it did. The problem seems to be fixed now. A complete wipe and restart was not needed and that's why that type of answer only irritated me (along with being intoxicated). Spyhunter took care of it within 3 minutes and an entire re-installation of windows would have taken hours. Plus more hours to re-install everything I have on my PC. Re-installation should always be the absolute last resort.

On a side note: I know I shouldn't have immediately responded the way I did to the moderator. Though I do have my reasons. I do not trust moderators. My experience with them has always been them having a "I have all the power and you don't" or "I'm automatically right because I'm a moderator" type of attitude. Which was present here as well. And they were wrong because the issue was solved without wiping my whole PC. But no worries, I will not bother any of you again if another problem arises. I'll seek help elsewhere. Thank you to everyone who tried to help and I appreciate your willingness to help despite my irritability (except you moderators).

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!
On a side note: I know I shouldn't have immediately responded the way I did to the moderator. Though I do have my reasons. I do not trust moderators. My experience with them has always been them having a "I have all the power and you don't" or "I'm automatically right because I'm a moderator" type of attitude. Which was present here as well. And they were wrong because the issue was solved without wiping my whole PC. But no worries, I will not bother any of you again if another problem arises. I'll seek help elsewhere. Thank you to everyone who tried to help and I appreciate your willingness to help despite my irritability (except you moderators).
We thank you for the insult despite not doing anything to warrant it here. As I said people answered to the best of their knowledge, and there was not one bit of "I'm right because I'm a moderator". I hope the program you paid for actually solved the issue. This thread is closed.

Reactions: Misha600
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts