What is the best gaming desk?

fahed1995

Commendable
Jan 10, 2017
There are a lot of options out there which made me very confused, I'm trying to build the best gaming setup that can be build and I don’t care about the price, I’ll pay whatever for the best, So Please what is the best gaming desk out there?

Solution
Wow, they'll slap the gaming tag on anything these days.

It's a desk, I see no reason why it needs to be a "gaming" desk. Pick something that is comfortable for you, perhaps matches your aesthetics. In the end all it needs to do is not fall apart when you put a monitor and keyboard on it.
Wow, they'll slap the gaming tag on anything these days.

It's a desk, I see no reason why it needs to be a "gaming" desk. Pick something that is comfortable for you, perhaps matches your aesthetics. In the end all it needs to do is not fall apart when you put a monitor and keyboard on it.

Solution
a door slab with some legs. The only thing that is important when getting a desk is its height. You want one that lines up correctly with your chair and arm position when you sit. You don't want to be crouched over, lifting your arms up to high or having to sit too far back.

well if i wanted a really good desk

it would be one thats custom built from scratch so it can be tailored to exactly what you need

and with decent quality materials-- wood,,glass,metal whatever you want

most pre built desks just use chipboard with veneer on it or mdf and other cheap materials as they are mass produced to suit the majority of users