What is the colours for the B150AM2 asus motherboard?

Sep 10, 2018
I got new ram and i want to make it dd4 but i dont know the colour for it, there's grey and black i tried both grey and black and my pc wouldn't turn on the monitor, keyboard and mouse but the pc will turn on.
Same with both black, But when i put both of them near eachother 1 black and 1 grey they both work? Does anyone know why

Solution
If I have understood you correctly, you try to install the RAM into either both of the grey or the black slots, the PC did not turn on. But when you install the RAM into the one black + one grey, then PC will work. Is it right?

And can you post what memory you got? if you can provide the model number it will be great, because the problem maybe from the RAM, or the MB ( DIMM slot).

If I have understood you correctly, you try to install the RAM into either both of the grey or the black slots, the PC did not turn on. But when you install the RAM into the one black + one grey, then PC will work. Is it right?

And can you post what memory you got? if you can provide the model number it will be great, because the problem maybe from the RAM, or the MB ( DIMM slot).

Solution