Question What is the gaming GPU equivalent to a RTX 2000 ada generation ?

Jul 12, 2024
i have a dell laptop that came with a RTX 2000 8GB ada generation gpu , i7 13800H and 16GB of drr5 RAM and a 1080p screen.
i would like to watch how it performs in certain games before buying them, but of course no one is making videos of this GPU.
so i am wondering what is the closest thing i could base my judgment on ?

so far i tried overwatch and battlefield 4 and both were maxed out and fps wise were in the hundreds but those arent very intensive games i guess.
thanks !

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
In a quick search on just base performance without VRAM as a consideration, the 2080ti is supposed to be within a few percent. I have no hands on experience with the 2000 card to form an opinion.

edit- I forgot to enter that this was a mobile graphics solution.

stonecarver seems to have a more relevant reply.

edit 2 - it appears that article is also discussing desktop models.

Last edited:
Reactions: diackichan
i have a dell laptop that came with a RTX 2000 8GB ada generation gpu , i7 13800H and 16GB of drr5 RAM and a 1080p screen.
i would like to watch how it performs in certain games before buying them, but of course no one is making videos of this GPU.
so i am wondering what is the closest thing i could base my judgment on ?

so far i tried overwatch and battlefield 4 and both were maxed out and fps wise were in the hundreds but those arent very intensive games i guess.
thanks !
It's pretty decent, about like a 3050 ti in a laptop, it is definitely enough to play most games with acceptable frame rates.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-RTX-A2000-Laptop-GPU-GPU-Benchmarks-and-Specs.532536.0.html

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2024
It's pretty decent, about like a 3050 ti in a laptop, it is definitely enough to play most games with acceptance frame rates.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-RTX-A2000-Laptop-GPU-GPU-Benchmarks-and-Specs.532536.0.html
yeah thats where i kinda put it, between a RTX 3050 - 3060 i thought i was exaggerating, yeah for a casual gamer like me it most likely will do the job :)

Edit : but careful, that article talks about RTX A2000 , not the RTX 2000 ADA generation which is faster than the A2000

Reactions: artk2219
Reactions: stonecarver