Question What is the motherboard recommend for S360 mid tower NZXT

Apr 6, 2019
I may unable find the motherboard for my new S340 ( unelite ) NZXT case . can anyone give me the motherboard list for my new S340 ( unelite ) case could use the motherboard. I have mini motherboard may unable match my case. I purchased it the wrong one.

NZXT S340 has holes drilled and tapped for atx, micro atx, and mini itx motherboards. It is primarily designed for atx motherboards, so It has standoffs mounted for an atx motherboard by default. To use itx or matx motherboards you just move the standoffs to the appropriate holes labeled A,M, and I. A standard atx boards fits the chassis the best.

Apr 6, 2019
NZXT S340 has holes drilled and tapped for atx, micro atx, and mini itx motherboards. It is primarily designed for atx motherboards, so It has standoffs mounted for an atx motherboard by default. To use itx or matx motherboards you just move the standoffs to the appropriate holes labeled A,M, and I. A standard atx boards fits the chassis the best.

I have mini itx and then I try install it down in the case . I cannot do that then over and over to try install one of mini itx motherboard. Then I decide to get new one motherboard ( AtX ) for my mid tower case.

You need to put the standoffs into the holes that have an I next to them. You may need to remove some unnecessary standoffs to move them to the needed i holes. They just unscrew and screw back in. You can use a pair of pliers if you dont have the correcy tool for this.