[SOLVED] WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH MY MONITOR.

Dec 20, 2020
I really don't know what this is because this has never happened on my monitors before. It looks like a halo around the edges of the screen. It disappears in maybe an hour or less. And some times when I boot up the pc and the boot up logo comes out, its all in negative. All I want to know is, is this permanent or is there a fix to this. TIA!

I cant show you pictures because I really don't know what to search for. hahaha

Last edited:
Solution
Could be static electricity, remove the VGA cable from both monitor and computer for a while then connect it again.

If it doesn't fix, maybe your screen has a hardware issue.
Dec 20, 2020
Could be static electricity, remove the VGA cable from both monitor and computer for a while then connect it again.

If it doesn't fix, maybe your screen has a hardware issue.
thank you for replying. should I try changing the hdmi cable? its already loose when I checked it (the tip, not the port) because of the weight of the cable itself.

I really don't know what this is because this has never happened on my monitors before. It looks like a halo around the edges of the screen. It disappears in maybe an hour or less. And some times when I boot up the pc and the boot up logo comes out, its all in negative. All I want to know is, is this permanent or is there a fix to this. TIA!

I cant show you pictures because I really don't know what to search for. hahaha

You can take pictures of your actual screen, no need to find other pictures.

Is it a new monitor? Have you contacted the monitor vendor support? Tested with another cable or port?