What is U69 on Inspiron 8600 motherboard?

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.sys.laptops,uk.comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

Can someone tell me what are the markings on U69 of Dell Inspiron 8600
motherboard? This IC is heat damaged (burned) on my laptop, and I can not
read the markings. It is located on the bottom side of the MB, just below
the mini PCI slot.
Thanks.

I have the same problem on Inspiron 8200. Can somebody tell us what is it
U69

I have the same problem whit Inspiron 8200 Please help us...

I am having the same issue... The U69 Integtrated IC has litterally blown
off the motherboard.. If anyone can take the time to tell us what that IC
is I would greatly appreciate it. Seems to me like Dell has an issue with
this particular model doing this.

TRENDING THREADS