[SOLVED] What large case will this motherboard fit into?

Jul 17, 2020
I found a cheap prebuilt desktop online and i wanted to upgrade it over time like i've seen people do on youtube. The pc i bought was the HP rp5800 i5 2400 8gb of ram and a 500gb hard drive. The first problem is that the case is small so putting a graphics card into it would not fit. and the second problem is finding out the size of the motherboard to switch cases. The motherboard is the HP 628930 001. But i couldn't find any info on the size of it. I'm too young to work so making money to buy a new board is impossible right now. If it helps im trying to get a msi radeon rx 560 to fit. Any help is appreciated. :)

Solution
Unfortunately, it's an HP proprietary motherboard and you won't be able to transfer it to a new case:

1. The expansion slots are in the wrong position (BTX form factor as opposed to ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX).
  2. There is no standard 20+4 main power port on the board.

It was cheap specifically because you cannot do what you want to do with it.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
Unfortunately, it's an HP proprietary motherboard and you won't be able to transfer it to a new case:

1. The expansion slots are in the wrong position (BTX form factor as opposed to ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX).
  2. There is no standard 20+4 main power port on the board.

It was cheap specifically because you cannot do what you want to do with it.

-Wolf sends

Reactions: jjster2507
Solution