Question What mobo is this?

Pentium4User

Honorable
Jun 17, 2016
Hi I want to know what mobo this is in the picture on my Google drive... And if possible the max upgradeable specs this mobo can handle.
Drive : https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1eQwmYQU54hjNbBcVt56a6GSnLuanVlsa. Download the pic for a clearer view

Thanks

Keran
It is the same as the guy said above and here https://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Product/Product_Support/EN/Motherboard/P4M890T-M -LL-V1-DO-0-RR-/Socket 775 -LL-Intel-RR- a link to the ECS website with the max ram (4gb ddr2) and cpu compatible with it.

kerangovender

Commendable
Nov 26, 2017
I don't see any a SATA connectors at all on my mobo it's all IDE ( I'm talking about the biggest part of the connector on the hdd...is there some cable to convert ide to SATA and I can use those 2 ports on the side?

You have two SATA headers and it's been my experience that IDEs using the SATA Adapters don't seem to last all that long. I wouldn't spend too much on this motherboard it is very old. I'd save up and get something more current in the LGA 1151 or AM4 variety .

tylerd120

Prominent
Mar 25, 2018
Your mobo should support anywhere up to a q6600. Anything above that, and the fact that the fsb is limited to 1066 will give you severe diminishing returns. Max ran is probably 4gb because of there only being 2 ddr2 dimm slots

tylerd120

Prominent
Mar 25, 2018
q6600 is not officialy supported, would probably work the same anyway, because nearly identicle core 2 duos are supported. If you dont want to risk it, just get a nice c2d

kerangovender

Commendable
Nov 26, 2017
q6600 is not officialy supported, would probably work the same anyway, because nearly identicle core 2 duos are supported. If you dont want to risk it, just get a nice c2d

Basically I found that mobo in an old computer that I found and nobody was using it so I took it and only have the motherboard and a Pentium d in the lga775 socket that I plan to upgrade to a core 2 that you mentioned above. I have 1.5 gb ram sticks lying around and some hard drives with windows xp. So what I need is a PSU ( I have 2 from old PCs I took apart)Those PSUs are in ok condition and has quite a lot of ide connectors so I'm wondering if someone can tell me how to get sata power, and a case because the case wasn't in good condition. In theory it should work or am I missing anything?

Last edited:

tylerd120

Prominent
Mar 25, 2018
Get a molex to sata adapter. They are like 3 bucks online. If you can get some more ram, you could download windows 10 from microsoft. Keys are like 3 bucks from ebay. besides that you should be all set.