[SOLVED] What modern games can the gtx 1060 3gb run?

Oct 4, 2021
Just wanted to know what games can I run with gtx 1060 3GB, i7 2600, 16GB ram, and a 2tbhdd? (1080P)

Solution
You will struggle with modern Assassin's Creed games and other certain high cpu usage or high VRAM games, but most modern FPS should do fine at 1080p, with medium-high settings.
Oct 4, 2021
what kind of game?
it can run all kind of games. just not well.
mostly fps games, and offline games. I'm not really looking for like 100+ fps 40-60 is fine I've been playing integrated graphics for a while and I'm looking to finally upgrade any good offline games in mind?

Oct 4, 2021
You will struggle with modern Assassin's Creed games and other certain high cpu usage or high VRAM games, but most modern FPS should do fine at 1080p, with medium-high settings.
I'm upgrading my dell OptiPlex right now you think I might be able to run warzone on 1080p? or games like a warzone? this would be the first GAMING pc I've been playing intel integrated graphics for a long time

Remeca

Reputable
I'm upgrading my dell OptiPlex right now you think I might be able to run warzone on 1080p? or games like a warzone? this would be the first GAMING pc I've been playing intel integrated graphics for a long time
Yes, that would run Warzone pretty well 1080p if you optimize your graphics settings. Start on low settings preset, then bump up texture quality a bit, and whatever other settings until you find a balance between fidelity and performance you are happy with.

Oct 4, 2021
Yes, that would run Warzone pretty well 1080p if you optimize your graphics settings. Start on low settings preset, then bump up texture quality a bit, and whatever other settings until you find a balance between fidelity and performance you are happy with.
alright thank you