[SOLVED] What pc should I buy? I need your help

Jul 9, 2020
Hello there! So... I'm looking for a PC to purchase. I'm an animator and a gaming YouTuber and I want a pc that can run games at nice fps while on the other hand can be used to animate (I use blender to animate). The types of games I play on my channel are mostly Roblox and Minecraft. Other than that I usually play dead by daylight and hitman. The budget is around $600. If you could help me out that would be much appreciated and sorry if this is confusing in pretty new to this type of stuff.

Edit: If you found a pc you may link it in your answer. Thanks again!

Solution
Hello there! So... I'm looking for a PC to purchase. I'm an animator and a gaming YouTuber and I want a pc that can run games at nice fps while on the other hand can be used to animate (I use blender to animate). The types of games I play on my channel are mostly Roblox and Minecraft. Other than that I usually play dead by daylight and hitman. The budget is around $600. If you could help me out that would be much appreciated and sorry if this is confusing in pretty new to this type of stuff.

I'd highly recommend for you to build your own pc rather than buying a prebuilt unit. Just follow a tutorial on Youtube and you'll be fine. To be completely honest it is...

I'd highly recommend for you to build your own pc rather than buying a prebuilt unit. Just follow a tutorial on Youtube and you'll be fine. To be completely honest it is very easy to build a pc, just seems difficult at first glance.

With that budget i cannot really build a pc for you thats good for that usage
(softwares like blender need a good cpu while games need a solid gpu)

I'd recommend for you to save up and then build one thats more suitable for your uses.

However if you need a pc right now something like this could be quite good:

PCPartPicker list

Solution