Question What should I Choose

David Serebrov

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015
Hi there,
So now that I realised that I haven't been in the PC business for a long time I think that I'll need a little bit of help from you guys....
I want to build a new gaming rig mainly for GTA V and few other games..
Now I don't know what CPU should I choose, Core I7 9700K or 9600K ?
The motherboard that I'm planning to buy is Asus Rog Strix Z390-F but if it will be over my budget than I'll buy Asus Rog Strix Z390-H because he's cheaper...
Thanks in advance for your answers :)

Lutfij

Titan
If you don't have a budget, pick the most expensive components and assemble them for an epic system. Or if you're practical, pass on your budget to us, as well as your intended usage(listing all apps and games w/o an etc) and we can move forward from there. We'll also need to know where you're located and your preferred site of purchase.

David Serebrov

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015

For now I don't have a budget because at first I need to know what my starting components are...
I will not buy a new graphics card or case... All I need for my PC is Motherboard, CPU & PSU and maybe a CPU cooler but it depends on what CPU I will buy.....
That's why I didn't wrote the budget....
EDIT: I need the best CPU for the buck out of these CPU's

David Serebrov

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015

What do you mean by tax the system ?
I have already bought all the games that I will use on the new build (except those that isn't out yet)…
But for now it's mainly GTA V and Mafia III and I'm planning to buy PUBG in the near future but I also want to future proof the new rig a little bit....

David Serebrov

Reputable
Aug 6, 2015

Btw, what do you think about Core I7 8700 ?
If I'll take the 8700 I won't buy z390 board either and I will save little bit for the PSU/Cooler....
I can't find an 8700K near me so I can't future proof by overclocking....