What should I do to this PC? (Improving gaming performance)

HuntR11

Reputable
Mar 28, 2016
Hello everybody, I'm Manuel from Argentina. I've been reading the forum for very long time but this is my first post.
I bought my low-budget gamer PC in 2013 and doing research in the last time I discovered that the setup they arranged for me wasn't the best for the money.
The biggest problem is the CPU selected which is an APU. Specifically the AMD A8 5600k. This is my whole setup:

A8 5600k 3.5ghz
Gigabyte F2A85XM-D3H
2x4GB G.Skill Sniper F3-14900 CL-9 1866mhz
XFX Radeon 6670 1gb ddr3 along with the APU's Radeon 7560D (AMD dual graphics on)
PSU: 600W the one that comes along with the case (over tech, IDK if that exists in eeuu)
HDD 500gb 7200rpm

And this are the games I currently Play

CS:GO 60fps (wich suddenly goes down to 30) at mid-low setting
Rocket League: 60fps at low settings
H1Z1 23 fps ultra low settings
F1 2015 25 fps low settings

So, my idea is to make a kit upgrade of Mother+CPU+VGA (intel and Nvidia) but in like 2 years.
My question is, what is the best option now to improve gaming performance?

A: Overclock CPU and RAM to the maximun possibilities of the PSU and wind refrigeration

B: buy the best VGA for my CPU which I've read in this forum it would be the GTX 750 Ti or the GTX 950

C: do nothing and save money until I can make the kit upgrade (this considering I can keep the other PC components)

Basically I need to know if the overclock worths the trouble or if those VGA's I mentioned won't become obsolete in a couple of years.

Thank you

Solution
A: Yes, it will/should help.

B: Best way to improve gaming performance is to upgrade your GPU. Buy the best you can.

C: If you can live with what you have, I think the best will be for you to wait for the next gen of GPUs that should be released in a few months.

Enderegg

Honorable
Feb 24, 2013
A: Yes, it will/should help.

B: Best way to improve gaming performance is to upgrade your GPU. Buy the best you can.

C: If you can live with what you have, I think the best will be for you to wait for the next gen of GPUs that should be released in a few months.

Solution

HuntR11

Reputable
Mar 28, 2016

you mean 7th generation of Intel's i3, i5 i7 and new AMD's CPUs?