[SOLVED] What should i do when Windows 7 support ends?

Aug 11, 2019
as the title says: what should i do when windows 7 support ends.

also, what can i enjoy before support ends?
should i watch all the videos of Madobe Nanami before support ends?

Solution
Is there a work-around allowing extended security updates for other versions of Windows 7, like windows 7 professional? Here's what what techradar said,excerpted, accurate [from a UK publication]: I don't want to upgrade to windows 10 on my oldersystem now...Suggestions? tech radar:
However, you don't want to risk running an operating system that doesn't get security patches. The good news is that Microsoft will be offering Windows 7 Extended Security Updates, which will continue to deliver updates and patches for Windows 7 business users after January 2020.

However, these extended security updates will cost money on a per device basis, and it's now been revealed just how much these Windows 7 extended security updates will cost...
Jan 5, 2020
Is there a work-around allowing extended security updates for other versions of Windows 7, like windows 7 professional? Here's what what techradar said,excerpted, accurate [from a UK publication]: I don't want to upgrade to windows 10 on my oldersystem now...Suggestions? tech radar:
However, you don't want to risk running an operating system that doesn't get security patches. The good news is that Microsoft will be offering Windows 7 Extended Security Updates, which will continue to deliver updates and patches for Windows 7 business users after January 2020.

However, these extended security updates will cost money on a per device basis, and it's now been revealed just how much these Windows 7 extended security updates will cost.

For support for Windows Enterprise users using Windows 7 for the first year after the End of Life date (January 2020 – January 2021), the cost is $25 (around £20, AU$35).

This rises to $50 per device (around £40, AU$70) for year two (January 2021 – January 2022), and $100 (around £80, AU$140) for year three (January 2022 to January 2023). It appears that at the moment that Microsoft is hoping by 2023, Windows 7 use will be small enough to stop offering the extended security updates.

As this is a per device cost, businesses with numerous PCs running Windows 7 will soon find this very expensive.

If they are using Windows 7 Pro, then those prices are even higher, with $50 (around £40, AU$70) for year one support, $100 (around £80, AU$140) for year two and $200 (around £150, AU$280) for year three.

Solution
Jan 5, 2020

However, these extended security updates will cost money on a per device basis, and it's now been revealed just how much these Windows 7 extended security updates will cost.

For support for Windows Enterprise users using Windows 7 for the first year after the End of Life date (January 2020 – January 2021), the cost is $25 (around £20, AU$35).

This rises to $50 per device (around £40, AU$70) for year two (January 2021 – January 2022), and $100 (around £80, AU$140) for year three (January 2022 to January 2023). It appears that at the moment that Microsoft is hoping by 2023, Windows 7 use will be small enough to stop offering the extended security updates.

As this is a per device cost, businesses with numerous PCs running Windows 7 will soon find this very expensive.

If they are using Windows 7 Pro, then those prices are even higher, with $50 (around £40, AU$70) for year one support, $100 (around £80, AU$140) for year two and $200 (around £150, AU$280) for year three.
I'm willing to upgrade to a pro/business version of 7, and pay the one-year support fee until I can figure out what to do. don't want to do a complete reinstall, and not sure my Office Word/2007 software will work with Windows 10,and don't want to upgrade to windows 10 on this PC.

USAFRet

Titan
Pay the added cost to upgrade to the Pro license, and then pay the extra for this added year of support?

Office 2007 does work on a Win 10 platform.
Win 10 is not the boogieman people think it is. And this Win 7 EOL has been a known date for years.

lmao Its waay more expensive than a Win 10 Pro licence.
Just buy Win 10 and be done with it. No more headaches.