[SOLVED] what to do?

Abs2428

Commendable
Mar 17, 2019
few days ago my laptop dell latitide e5520 model fall down from a desk, i checked everything was fine except wifi was not working and still not working, i checked its hardware and reinstalled and updated drivers but it still not working, actually it is not turning on.

Solution
Did you check to see if your laptop has a specific WiFi on/off button or toggles on and off via one of the Function keys along the top row of the keyboard? Should be one with this symbol and it may have inadvertently gotten turned off.

It might not be THAT specific key (F3), but one of them likely has that wifi symbol. Try pressing it once to see if it turns the wifi back on.

ximg_57fbf138c6e79.jpg.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.AJYrrES7xq.jpg
Did you check to see if your laptop has a specific WiFi on/off button or toggles on and off via one of the Function keys along the top row of the keyboard? Should be one with this symbol and it may have inadvertently gotten turned off.

It might not be THAT specific key (F3), but one of them likely has that wifi symbol. Try pressing it once to see if it turns the wifi back on.

ximg_57fbf138c6e79.jpg.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+ws+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.AJYrrES7xq.jpg

Solution

TRENDING THREADS