Question what would cause a continuous reboot cycle?

Jul 22, 2020
Hello,

I have done quite a bit of research and short of replacements to all my current hardware I am not sure how I might troubleshoot this problem. My PC is experiencing a continuous reboot cycle where it turns on for two seconds before shutting off. The computer then restarts the boot cycle before shutting off again after two seconds. The cycle is the same every time which tells me there is something hardware related I believe. However, it will eventually get past this cycle after a very long time at which point the computer performs nominally. Has anyone experienced this before who might have an idea what I am experiencing? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Jul 22, 2020
So i have been troubleshooting all afternoon and I must say I am quite bewildered. I have two separate computers both exhibiting the same problem. I isolated components and swapped power supplies, but before touching the second computer I tested it just as a control. At that point I was blown away because neither pc has ever had this issue, and nor both are simultaneously randomly experiencing the exact issue. I tried using different power cables and tried using different outlets. I reset my circuit breaker. To be honest I have no idea what it could be. Could it be electrical?