What You Won't Miss At CES (An Unconventional Preview)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steaburn1

Reputable
Dec 31, 2015
"When the ink runs out (no word on the cost of replacement cartridges), you’ll realize why we’ve come to store our photos digitally and slather them all over Instagram."

Did you even watch the video you shared? It clearly states that the ink is stored in the paper and is heated to display the image. Hmphhh....

FritzEiv

Honorable
Dec 9, 2013
You're right! A hastily made effort to make a joke. I'll amend the text a bit. (And yes, you're also right, the point still stands that it will be expensive. I'm sure that paper isn't cheap.)

f-14

Distinguished
stop covering the VR... you're going to walk off a cliff or infront of traffic. it's about as modern and realistic as 1950's florescent lighting. and if i hear anything about heart beat pedometer watches i'm going to laugh. that was terrible CES coverage last year and quite frankly less interesting than star/globe magazine and their 3 headed alien hillary clinton lovechild adopted by the kardashians

Realist9

Reputable
May 31, 2014
Ok, who stopped at "Sheri’s Ranch, a Las Vegas brothel" and did a google search before continuing with the article?
C'mon, you know you did.

Nintendork

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2008
At least for real photography, not the joke (without a deep meaning) photos most people take nowadays "because they can" I would prefer to still have analago cameras with film.

And a Polaroid too.

Baron_

Reputable
Dec 6, 2015
"When the ink runs out (no word on the cost of replacement cartridges), you’ll realize why we’ve come to store our photos digitally and slather them all over Instagram."

That worked out great for all my photos stored on MySpace! :p
Print what you care about.

https://vimeo.com/49425975

Status
Not open for further replies.