[SOLVED] What's important with a "gaming keyboard"?

iNVERTEDpLAZMA

Reputable
Apr 22, 2020
I've never spent more than $10 on a keyboard.
I usually go to goodwill, find something super cheap, wash it, and use it until i break the space bar, and repeat.
I don't care about wireless.
I've been typing for 20 years, i don't need backlit as I've got every key memorized, lol. as long as i can feel the tabs on f and j for home row i'm good.

So, when it comes to expensive gaming keyboards, what do like that you don't get with a bare minimum keyboard?
What kinds of things am I overlooking when it comes to buying the cheapest keyboard i can get?

Solution
I usually go to goodwill, find something super cheap, wash it, and use it until i break the space bar, and repeat.
I've been typing for 20 years, i don't need backlit as I've got every key memorized, lol. as long as i can feel the tabs on f and j for home row i'm good.

So, when it comes to expensive gaming keyboards, what do like that you don't get with a bare minimum keyboard?
What kinds of things am I overlooking when it comes to buying the cheapest keyboard i can get?
Nothing, keyboard is all aesthetics unless you wanna run a macro and set it to certain custom buttons.

Nothing, keyboard is all aesthetics unless you wanna run a macro and set it to certain custom buttons.

Reactions: iNVERTEDpLAZMA
Solution