[SOLVED] Whats the best CPU and GPU temp monitor

Aug 19, 2019
Hey guys, im new here and i was wondering what temperature monitor you guys would recommend i just built my first pc and im worried that it might be overheating or anything. I'm confident it isn't because i didn't overclock anything but i would just like to make sure that nothing is wrong with the temp. Thank You!

Solution
With that ASUS mobo, the utility for its main mobo features is called Fan Xpert 2+. Look for that on your screen at bottom right, OR look in your list of applications under the ASUS group. Since the CPU you have includes built-in graphics I suppose you are using that, and not some added video card in a PCIe slot. So, look in the same ASUS group of apps for something designed for adjusting the configuration of the graphics your system has.
May 23, 2019
SIV TOOL
http://rh-software.com

The other day i downloaded speccy and it said 100 C cpu temp not true.I have used it since it lauched and it was working back in the day i dont know why its broken now

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
For the mobo and CPU, I normally would start with the tools supplied with your mobo - they are supposed to be very reliable in terms of accuracy. They may not have the added features of third-party software, but they are free. But one problem with third-party tools is they may need proper calibration.

Of course you can see such basic info in the BIOS Setup screens, but you can't see that when you are actually using your system. But virtually all mobos have included on the CD that comes with them a bunch of utilities and device drivers, and one of those utilities normally is a Windows app you can run along with others on your screen that shows you things like temperatures, fan speeds and voltages, etc. and allows you to change some of those settings. So using that you can see your info in real time while actually working.

For the add-on graphics card, normally there is no way for that card's info to be captured by the mobo. However, the card normally comes with a tool to observe and configure that card, often automatically installed when you first set it up and install its device drivers. Usually you can find its icon at bottom right of your screen. Using that you can observe temps and fan speeds etc. as well as other performance items, and maybe change configuration settings

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
With that ASUS mobo, the utility for its main mobo features is called Fan Xpert 2+. Look for that on your screen at bottom right, OR look in your list of applications under the ASUS group. Since the CPU you have includes built-in graphics I suppose you are using that, and not some added video card in a PCIe slot. So, look in the same ASUS group of apps for something designed for adjusting the configuration of the graphics your system has.

Solution