Question What's the difference between these two ASRock B450M Steel Legend versions?

CraigsCraig

Prominent
Mar 24, 2019
Hello!
I'm choosing a mobo and I chose the ASRock B450M Steel Legend. The problem is I found 2 versions and I don't know what to choose. Here are links for both of them.
https://www.jarcomputers.com/ASRock-STEEL-LEGEND-B450_prod_MBAASROCKB450MSTEELLEGEND.html?ref=prod
Thanks!

CraigsCraig

Prominent
Mar 24, 2019
Both will perform similar, real world usage will not matter much.
In that case I guess the cheaper would be the better option budget wise. I also have one more question. Is the Pro4 a better option? I think it has better VRMs but just that. And probably that doesn't matter either as if I OC, it would be just a little bit

In that case I guess the cheaper would be the better option budget wise. I also have one more question. Is the Pro4 a better option? I think it has better VRMs but just that. And probably that doesn't matter either as if I OC, it would be just a little bit
Yes Pro4 is a better option if you OC, but a 4phase mobo should be more than enough for 300-400Mhz increase. So you will be fine with the B450m SL